USC shooting at Tutor Center injures 4 at Halloween party
November 1, 2012 (LOS ANGELES) -- Los Angeles police say two men apprehended after a Halloween shooting on the University of Southern California campus are still being interviewed and three of the four people wounded have been released from the hospital.
LAPD Officer Sarah Faden says one victim remains hospitalized in critical condition. None of those involved are USC students.
She also says a weapon was recovered near the shooting scene outside a Halloween party but investigators will have to test it to determine if it was the one used in the attack.
Students were told to shelter in place with a campus-wide alert issued minutes after the 11:30 p.m. shooting Wednesday. It was lifted three hours later and students were advised classes would be held as scheduled Thursday.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 18 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues 55 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 13 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 56 min ago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest 36 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
13 min ago
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults...
55 min ago