USC shooting at Tutor Center injures 4 at Halloween party
November 1, 2012 (LOS ANGELES) -- Los Angeles police say two men apprehended after a Halloween shooting on the University of Southern California campus are still being interviewed and three of the four people wounded have been released from the hospital.
LAPD Officer Sarah Faden says one victim remains hospitalized in critical condition. None of those involved are USC students.
She also says a weapon was recovered near the shooting scene outside a Halloween party but investigators will have to test it to determine if it was the one used in the attack.
Students were told to shelter in place with a campus-wide alert issued minutes after the 11:30 p.m. shooting Wednesday. It was lifted three hours later and students were advised classes would be held as scheduled Thursday.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway 49 min ago
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake