Creature stirs at First Lady's Christmas reading
December 25, 2012 (WASHINGTON) (WLS) -- First Lady Michelle Obama read "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" to patients at the Children's National Medical Center in Washington, and a creature was stirring.
The creature turned out to be the Obama family dog, Bo.
The Portuguese water dog jumped on the First Lady's lap during the reading and made himself at home.
The White House says visiting patients at the children's hospital is a First Lady holiday tradition dating back to the 1950s.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos