Creature stirs at First Lady's Christmas reading
December 25, 2012 (WASHINGTON) (WLS) -- First Lady Michelle Obama read "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" to patients at the Children's National Medical Center in Washington, and a creature was stirring.
The creature turned out to be the Obama family dog, Bo.
The Portuguese water dog jumped on the First Lady's lap during the reading and made himself at home.
The White House says visiting patients at the children's hospital is a First Lady holiday tradition dating back to the 1950s.
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag 2 min ago
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault 5 min ago
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man who killed Kankakee doctor gets life in prison 6 min ago
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Truman College instructor accused of sexually assaulting former...
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos