Netflix experiences another outage
January 1, 2013 (WLS) -- It looks like holidays were just nothing but trouble for Netflix in 2012.
The Netflix DVD website was sporadically unavailable for users nationwide Monday night according to a message posted by the company.
This outage followed a more widespread one on Christmas Eve.
That outage was blamed on Amazon's web servers.
Netflix says that streaming never actually went down Monday night, though many users on Twitter reported that they couldn't watch movies online.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 13 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 10 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward 15 min ago
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run 9 min ago
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 50 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1 46 min ago
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign 46 min ago
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship 58 min ago
- Fans gear up for Bulls, Blackhawks playoffs
47 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos