Netflix experiences another outage
January 1, 2013 (WLS) -- It looks like holidays were just nothing but trouble for Netflix in 2012.
The Netflix DVD website was sporadically unavailable for users nationwide Monday night according to a message posted by the company.
This outage followed a more widespread one on Christmas Eve.
That outage was blamed on Amazon's web servers.
Netflix says that streaming never actually went down Monday night, though many users on Twitter reported that they couldn't watch movies online.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting 46 min ago
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- I-Team: Illinois deficit released
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- Malaysia denies report missing plane kept flying hours after...
- Man arrested after Colorado child kidnapping, 2 carjackings
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- SXSW crash in downtown Austin kills 2,...
4 min ago