Netflix experiences another outage
January 1, 2013 (WLS) -- It looks like holidays were just nothing but trouble for Netflix in 2012.
The Netflix DVD website was sporadically unavailable for users nationwide Monday night according to a message posted by the company.
This outage followed a more widespread one on Christmas Eve.
That outage was blamed on Amazon's web servers.
Netflix says that streaming never actually went down Monday night, though many users on Twitter reported that they couldn't watch movies online.
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff 26 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges 10 min ago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River mouth 53 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 1 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Admitted Chicago terrorist's 'hate mail'
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
1 min ago