Netflix experiences another outage
January 1, 2013 (WLS) -- It looks like holidays were just nothing but trouble for Netflix in 2012.
The Netflix DVD website was sporadically unavailable for users nationwide Monday night according to a message posted by the company.
This outage followed a more widespread one on Christmas Eve.
That outage was blamed on Amazon's web servers.
Netflix says that streaming never actually went down Monday night, though many users on Twitter reported that they couldn't watch movies online.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 58 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds