Netflix experiences another outage
January 1, 2013 (WLS) -- It looks like holidays were just nothing but trouble for Netflix in 2012.
The Netflix DVD website was sporadically unavailable for users nationwide Monday night according to a message posted by the company.
This outage followed a more widespread one on Christmas Eve.
That outage was blamed on Amazon's web servers.
Netflix says that streaming never actually went down Monday night, though many users on Twitter reported that they couldn't watch movies online.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Cragin on alert after girl, 15, beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3 15 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago 6 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- 7 in :77