Boats catch fire in Weehawken, New Jersey, marina
February 18, 2013 (WEEHAWKEN, N.J.) (WLS) -- Three boats caught fire early Monday morning in a marina off Weehawken, New Jersey, along the Hudson River.
LINK: Pictures from the scene
By the time firefighters arrived, flames were shooting from the vessels.
Gusty winds are blamed for fanning the flames and spreading the fire.
Firefighters say no one was on the boats.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout