Boats catch fire in Weehawken, New Jersey, marina
February 18, 2013 (WEEHAWKEN, N.J.) (WLS) -- Three boats caught fire early Monday morning in a marina off Weehawken, New Jersey, along the Hudson River.
LINK: Pictures from the scene
By the time firefighters arrived, flames were shooting from the vessels.
Gusty winds are blamed for fanning the flames and spreading the fire.
Firefighters say no one was on the boats.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families 8 min ago
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting 8 min ago
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Tim McGraw surprises Orland Park veterans
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
8 min ago
- Mole de Mayo Festival
42 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos