Sunil Tripathi body found in lake, medical examiner confirms in missing Brown University student case
April 25, 2013 (PROVIDENCE, R.I.) (WLS) -- Sunil Tripathi's body was pulled from a lake near Brown University, according to the medical examiner.
The missing Brown student disappeared in March. His body was discovered by the Brown crew team on Wednesday.
An autopsy determined the body is that of Tripathi.
"The medical examiner has confirmed the identity of the young man who was found off India Point in Providence as 22-year-old Sunil Tripathi. That was confirmed this morning from forensic dental examination. At this time, the cause of death is pending further study and his family has been notified," Dara Chadwick, spokesperson for the Rhode Island Department of Health, said.
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend 37 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD 43 min ago