Chris Christie, Snooki workout buddies?
May 8, 2013 -- Jersey Shore's Snooki wants to help New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie slim down, and offered to be his workout buddy.
Gov. Christie just revealed that he underwent lap-band stomach surgery to drop some pounds. Snooki tweeted him saying that she's happy to hear that he wants to lose weight and that if he ever needed a workout buddy -- to call her.
The Jersey Shore star shrank several dress sizes by hitting the gym hard after she had a baby last year.
Christie's camp hasn't said if he'll take Snooki up on the offer.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap