Chris Christie, Snooki workout buddies?
May 8, 2013 -- Jersey Shore's Snooki wants to help New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie slim down, and offered to be his workout buddy.
Gov. Christie just revealed that he underwent lap-band stomach surgery to drop some pounds. Snooki tweeted him saying that she's happy to hear that he wants to lose weight and that if he ever needed a workout buddy -- to call her.
The Jersey Shore star shrank several dress sizes by hitting the gym hard after she had a baby last year.
Christie's camp hasn't said if he'll take Snooki up on the offer.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated 32 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours 12 min ago
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting 7 min ago
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security
- Indiana soldier among 6 dead in Afghanistan crash 11 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to...
32 min ago