Navy SEAL killed in Humvee crash at Fort Knox
May 17, 2013 (FORT KNOX, Kentucky) (WLS) -- A Navy SEAL was killed when a Humvee flipped during a training mission at Fort Knox.
He has not been identified.
Officials said eight people were in the Humvee when it rolled over on Wednesday night. The fatality was the turret gunner, officials said, and pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital.
Other injuries were minor.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours
- 1971 disappearance solved; 2 teens ID'd in submerged car
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC 14 min ago
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing 4 min ago
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes 16 min ago
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77