Missing Maine man wanders into news team reporting on his disappearance
May 29, 2013 (LIMINGTON, Maine) (WLS) -- A missing man in has been found in Maine after wandering out of the woods and into a television crew reporting on his disappearance.
Robert McDonough, 73, has dementia and hadn't been seen in 14 hours.
Robert can be seen walking up to a TV crew as they prepared to do a live report about the search continuing near his last known whereabouts.
He told police he'd gone for a walk and wasn't aware of the search.
He was not hurt.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains