Missing Maine man wanders into news team reporting on his disappearance
May 29, 2013 (LIMINGTON, Maine) (WLS) -- A missing man in has been found in Maine after wandering out of the woods and into a television crew reporting on his disappearance.
Robert McDonough, 73, has dementia and hadn't been seen in 14 hours.
Robert can be seen walking up to a TV crew as they prepared to do a live report about the search continuing near his last known whereabouts.
He told police he'd gone for a walk and wasn't aware of the search.
He was not hurt.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours 3 min ago
- Suspect charged in sexual assault of two children 39 min ago
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home 24 min ago
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced 31 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand