Miami restaurant deck collapses, 24 pulled from Biscayne Bay
June 13, 2013 (MIAMI) (WLS) -- A deck holding about 100 people collapsed in Miami Thursday night.
It happened during Thursday night's NBA game. The crowd jumped up as a basket was scored- and the entire deck collapsed into the water.
It happened at a restaurant on Biscayne Bay near the 79th Street Causeway in Miami.
At least 24 people were pulled from the water.
Everyone has been accounted for but divers are still searching to make sure.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 17 min ago
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting' 16 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 3 min ago
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts 22 min ago
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos