Naked man rides motorcycle for $50 bet; Police dash cam video released
June 27, 2013 (CHICKASHA) (WLS) -- Motorists should always look twice for motorcycles. But many people did a double take after a naked man drove past on his bike.
On Sunday night, Billy Buckley, 18, waved down police at Buckley and 29th Street in Chickasha. He was wearing nothing but his boots. At first he said he needed clothes because his had been stolen. Then he admitted he was on a naked bike ride because of a bet. A $50 bet that he could ride his motorcycle from Lake Chickasha to Chickasha, a 20 minute trip.
The police squad's dash cam caught the whole thing on video.
Drivers called police, who said the stunt could have ended in serious injuries had there been a wreck.
Buckley eventually got into some new clothes- an orange jump suit. He's facing charges of outraging public decency and displaying behavior that was injurious to public morals. Investigators don't believe he'll have to register as a sex offender.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains