Dennis Rodman wants Nobel Peace Prize for Kim Jong Un meeting
July 3, 2013 (WLS) -- Dennis Rodman snagged a lot of rebounds as a member of the Chicago Bulls, and now he's trying to snag the Nobel Peace Prize.
The outrageous former hoops star says he deserves consideration for the award based on his February meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
Rodman says he and the reclusive leader forged a lasting friendship during his highly publicized trip.
Rodman says he sees himself as a peacemaker deserving of the coveted prize.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 55 min ago
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run 52 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos