Dennis Rodman wants Nobel Peace Prize for Kim Jong Un meeting
July 3, 2013 (WLS) -- Dennis Rodman snagged a lot of rebounds as a member of the Chicago Bulls, and now he's trying to snag the Nobel Peace Prize.
The outrageous former hoops star says he deserves consideration for the award based on his February meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
Rodman says he and the reclusive leader forged a lasting friendship during his highly publicized trip.
Rodman says he sees himself as a peacemaker deserving of the coveted prize.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 8 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 5 min ago
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Philly Airport
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
5 min ago