Puppy rescued from under the hood of a running car in Florida
July 5, 2013 (BROWARD COUNTY, Fla.) (WLS) -- Florida first responders rescued a puppy after it was trapped under the hood of a running car for miles, yesterday.
Officials say that the puppy was completely unharmed, despite being stuck next to the hot engine.
The puppy has been taken to a veterinarian in Broward County for a check-up and to locate its owner. No one is sure who the puppy belongs to or how it got caught under the hood of the car.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Boy, 7, allegedly brings loaded gun to Elgin school 59 min ago
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side 53 min ago
- No re-trial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Indiana schools delayed by cold snap
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- Cozmanoff guilty in guard's hit-and-run death
- United Airlines keeps naming rights for United Center
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case
- ABC7 To Go, December 12, 2013
4 min ago