Puppy rescued from under the hood of a running car in Florida
July 5, 2013 (BROWARD COUNTY, Fla.) (WLS) -- Florida first responders rescued a puppy after it was trapped under the hood of a running car for miles, yesterday.
Officials say that the puppy was completely unharmed, despite being stuck next to the hot engine.
The puppy has been taken to a veterinarian in Broward County for a check-up and to locate its owner. No one is sure who the puppy belongs to or how it got caught under the hood of the car.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake