Floods shut down roads in Florida
July 5, 2013 (OSKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla.) (WLS) -- Heavy rains in Florida have flooded roads and disrupted drivers all across the state's Panhandle.
Several roads were shut down in Oskaloosa County today.
Emergency are urging residents to stay off flooded roads from Pensacola to Panama City. The Panhandle has been hit with heavy rain for the past few days, and more storms are forecast.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 1 min ago
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car 50 min ago
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos