Floods shut down roads in Florida
July 5, 2013 (OSKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla.) (WLS) -- Heavy rains in Florida have flooded roads and disrupted drivers all across the state's Panhandle.
Several roads were shut down in Oskaloosa County today.
Emergency are urging residents to stay off flooded roads from Pensacola to Panama City. The Panhandle has been hit with heavy rain for the past few days, and more storms are forecast.
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 46 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race 41 min ago
- CTA: Ventra cards only possible by end of March
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits 12 min ago