Poison meatball warning for San Francisco pet owners
An outbreak of pet illnesses in San Francisco is being blamed on poison meatballs.
About 50 meatballs containing the poison strychnine have been found around the city, making pet owners and dog-walkers nervous.
It's unclear why the meatballs are being left.
So far, the poison has killed two feral cats, a skunk, and a raccoon. No dogs have died from eating the meatballs, although at least one is in critical condition.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 28 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 19 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
28 min ago