Minnesota couple file restraining order against nasty neighbor Lori Christensen
July 18, 2013 (WLS) -- A Minnesota woman is called the country's nastiest neighbor. Neighbors say Lori Christensen began harassing them after a fight between their daughters.
At first she would yell obscenities. Since then, Kim and Greg Hoffman have taped her dancing provocatively in her driveway and drinking out of an oversized beer bottle.
It's seen as a way to taunt Kim Hoffman, who is a recovering alcoholic.
"It doesn't allow you to heal completely because it's putting it in your face every day," said Hoffman.
"I just don't agree with people drinking and driving," said Christensen.
The Hoffmans filed a restraining order, but that didn't stop Christensen from posting a sign on her garage that reads,"I saw mommy kiss a breathalyzer."
This week, Christensen pleaded guilty to violating her restraining order. A plea deal calls for her to avoid contact with the Hoffmans, and she's supposed to stay out of the neighborhood.
- Verdict reached in Allan Kustok murder trial 8 min ago
- Photos: Farm animals rescued in Kane County 17 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 13 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Netflix subscribers targeted in phishing scam 24 min ago
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos