Obamas welcome 2nd dog to White House
August 19, 2013 (WASHINGTON) -- The first family has welcomed another member to their family, a new puppy named Sunny.
The 1-year-old is also a Portuguese water dog, just like her brother Bo.
Sunny made her public debut earlier Monday evening on the south lawn of the White House.
The Obamas say they named her Sunny because of her cheerful personality.
barack obama, white house, national/world
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer