Obamas welcome 2nd dog to White House
August 19, 2013 (WASHINGTON) -- The first family has welcomed another member to their family, a new puppy named Sunny.
The 1-year-old is also a Portuguese water dog, just like her brother Bo.
Sunny made her public debut earlier Monday evening on the south lawn of the White House.
The Obamas say they named her Sunny because of her cheerful personality.
barack obama, white house, national/world
- Fire at building, church in Gary, Indiana
- Fast-food workers protest low wages
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Woman, 23, missing from Lincoln Square
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Mayor to create grocery store task force
- 2 men arrested on drug charges 41 min ago
- Chicago Bears visit Washington IL as tornado communities brace... 24 min ago
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- 2015 Ford Mustang unveiling to celebrate 50 years
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- 7 in :77
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos