Georgia Tech fraternity on probation for email offering tips to seduce women
October 8, 2013 (WLS) -- A Georgia Tech fraternity is now on probation and one of its members suspended after an email that offered pledges advice on how to seduce women.
The fraternity in question is Phi Kappa Tau.
The email was sent by an undergraduate and offered tips for approaching female students, and then using alcohol to get them in bed.
The fraternity's CEO says the email was inappropriate and does not reflect its values.
There's no word if the local chapter will face any disciplinary action.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 19 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife 10 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- Chicago bridges lift as sailboats begin journey to harbors
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos