Georgia Tech fraternity on probation for email offering tips to seduce women
October 8, 2013 (WLS) -- A Georgia Tech fraternity is now on probation and one of its members suspended after an email that offered pledges advice on how to seduce women.
The fraternity in question is Phi Kappa Tau.
The email was sent by an undergraduate and offered tips for approaching female students, and then using alcohol to get them in bed.
The fraternity's CEO says the email was inappropriate and does not reflect its values.
There's no word if the local chapter will face any disciplinary action.
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement 21 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday 43 min ago
- Astronauts sail through repair spacewalks aboard ISS 32 min ago
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Tonsil surgery tragedy judge orders life support for girl, 13
- Nigeria mass wedding marries 1,111 couples
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos