TSA agent Tony Grisby talks about encounter with LAX gunman
November 4, 2013 (LOS ANGELES) (WLS) -- One of the TSA employees who was shot in the foot during the deadly airport shooting in Los Angeles is talking about his encounter with the gunman.
"I was injured while helping an elderly man trying to get to a safe area. Uh, turned around and there was a gunman and shot me twice," said Tony Grisby, injured TSA agent.
Tony Grigsby walked with a cane as he met with reporters outside his Los Angeles home.
A second TSA employee was also wounded during Friday's shooting at LAX.
Paul Ciancia, 23, is accused of the shootings which also claimed the life of TSA officer Gerardo Hernandez.
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- CTA: Ventra cards only possible by end of March
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits 51 min ago