ATM customers hit withdrawal jackpot; Bank of America cash machine distributes over double amount asked
November 5, 2013 (WLS) -- Some California bank customers hit the jackpot when using their ATM machine recently.
They discovered when they withdrew money, the cash machine gave them more than double the amount they asked for at a Bank of America branch.
They couldn't believe the ATM was paying better odds than a Las Vegas slot machine.
Bank of America representatives say they plan to work with customers on an individual basis to get their money back.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash 5 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley 22 min ago
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT 45 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5 12 min ago
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- Carol Stream man found guilty of child sex abuse
- Missing Aurora teen mom, baby girl found safe
- Pitbull added to Illinois State Fair lineup
- Car crashes into Richton Park currency exchange
- CTA suing taggers, parents for graffiti cleanup
- Bicyclist struck, killed in Roselle identified 40 min ago
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos