ATM customers hit withdrawal jackpot; Bank of America cash machine distributes over double amount asked
November 5, 2013 (WLS) -- Some California bank customers hit the jackpot when using their ATM machine recently.
They discovered when they withdrew money, the cash machine gave them more than double the amount they asked for at a Bank of America branch.
They couldn't believe the ATM was paying better odds than a Las Vegas slot machine.
Bank of America representatives say they plan to work with customers on an individual basis to get their money back.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase; 2nd carjacking... 18 min ago
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- 7 in :77
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25...
18 min ago