Navy jet crash injures 2 in Pensacola, Florida
November 5, 2013 -- A spokesman says a training jet has crashed at Naval Air Station Pensacola and the flight instructor and student pilot have been taken to the hospital.
Air station spokesman Harry White says the condition of the pilots wasn't immediately known Monday, the day of the crash.
He says the two-seat U.S. Navy T-45C Goshawk crashed at the end of a runway while it was landing.
The Navy wasn't immediately naming the pilots.
White said the cause of the crash is under investigation.
Hundreds of Navy flight students earn their Naval flight wings at Naval Air Station Pensacola each year.
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemo 10 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 11 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns 29 min ago
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling 7 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant