Mega Millions jackpot at $230M before winning numbers drawing
November 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The Mega Millions jackpot stands at $230 million for Friday night's drawing.
The estimated jackpot stands at $230 million with a cash option of $125 million dollars on Thursday evening.
The next drawing is Friday Nov., 29 at 10 p.m.
Last month, Mega Millions was revamped to include larger, faster growing jackpots; second-place prizes of at least $1 million and better odds of winning smaller cash prizes. The game retained its $1 ticket price, as well as the optional Megaplier (costs an extra $1) that multiplies non-jackpot prizes by up to five.
QUICK MEGA MILLIONS FACTS
Current jackpot is $205 million with a cash option of $110 million; after withholding: $77 million
Overall odds of winning the jackpot 1:258,890,850
Mega Millions is a multi-state lottery game played in 42 states plus the District of Columbia and the U. S. Virgin Islands for a total of 44 jurisdictions
Mega Millions jackpots start at $15 million
Drawings are held Tuesdays and Fridays at 10 p.m. CST
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow 7 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court to consider Blagojevich transcripts
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman 53 min ago
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as...
53 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos