United Airlines keeps naming rights for United Center
December 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The United Center will remain the United Center- for the next 20 years.
The Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago Bulls, United Center Joint Venture and United Airlines announced a new sponsorship agreement includes naming rights for 20 more years.
Under the agreement, United Airlines continues to serve as the official airline for the sports teams and in community outreach in Chicago.
Also, the United Center is undergoing some upgrades to its interior and exterior, including new signs and LED boards. Those will appear in the next four to six months.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer