Mega Millions jackpot rolls to $550M after no winner in Friday drawing
December 14, 2013 (WLS) -- The Mega Millions jackpot rolled over for the 21st time in a row.
No one won Friday night's jackpot of $425 million. So now, the top prize climbs to an estimated $550 million!
Last night's winning numbers were 19, 24, 26, 27, 70 and 12.
"Illinoisans who want to get in on the game but are trying to stay warm in this frigid and snowy weather can purchase their ticket or on their mobile phone via their mobile carriers' Internet (3G, 4G and LTE) connection at www.myillinoislottery.com," a news release from the Illinois Lottery read. " The mobile-play convenience is currently available to AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless customers. Lottery players who do not use these carriers can still play via mobile devices by using a Wi-Fi connection. Players can also purchase their tickets at more than 8,200 retailers across the state."
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home