Search underway for 'Black Widow' terrorist near Sochi, Russia
January 20, 2014 (SOCHI, Russia) (WLS) -- A search is underway near the site of the upcoming Winter Olympics for a woman thought to be a so-called "black widow" terrorist. Investigators think she's already in Sochi, Russia.
Over the weekend, the group that took responsibility for two recent attacks about 400 miles away released a video in which they said they had "more surprise packages" for Sochi.
On Monday, the Pentagon said it has a plan to get Americans out of Russia in a hurry, if needed.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side 23 min ago
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say 11 min ago
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released 13 min ago
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- More goats found dead in Ill. animal cruelty case
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All 29 min ago