Super Bowl surprise for Kevin Lee, 12-year-old fan with heart condition
January 30, 2014 (WLS) -- A 12-year old Seahawks fan has seen his dream come true, even before this weekend's Super Bowl.
Kevin Lee has a life threatening heart condition. The group Make-A-Wish arranged for him to meet his favorite team. At first Kevin was a little disappointed, thinking his dad wouldn't be able to join him.
You see, he lives in the Middle East. Then the doorbell rang and there was Kevin's dad. And so they both met the team and will attend the Super Bowl.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos