Daley not much of a "follower"
March 16, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Mayor Daley is a leader. His critics might not like his methods or direction, but they have to agree he picks a path and plows forward.
The question: Who does Chicago's chief executive follow?
As of this writing Hizzoner has 498 "followers" and he is "following" just nine people/organizations. They include the City of Chicago's website, the Chicago Department of Transportation, the Chicago Park District and his beloved White Sox.
The only two real people he follows on Twitter: Barack Obama and Oprah Winfrey.
mayor daley, politics, ben bradley
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...