Source: Holt, Scott on Emanuel's financial team
April 19, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two women will be appointed to Rahm Emanuel's financial team, according to a source on the mayor-elect's transition team.
Alexandra Holt will serve as the City of Chicago's next budget director and Lois Scott will be the chief financial officer.
Holt a lawyer and the protegee of former City of Chicago budget director Bill Abolt. Scott is the majority owner of Scott Balice Strategies LLC.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 2 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...