Source: Holt, Scott on Emanuel's financial team
April 19, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two women will be appointed to Rahm Emanuel's financial team, according to a source on the mayor-elect's transition team.
Alexandra Holt will serve as the City of Chicago's next budget director and Lois Scott will be the chief financial officer.
Holt a lawyer and the protegee of former City of Chicago budget director Bill Abolt. Scott is the majority owner of Scott Balice Strategies LLC.
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Illinois pension battle brewing after law passes
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour 17 min ago
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot