VP Joe Biden in town for fundraisers
June 21, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden is in Chicago Tuesday for a pair of fundraisers at Navy Pier.
Biden is the keynote speaker at Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy at the Grand Ballroom. The group was created by parents of children with epilepsy. White House advisor David Axelrod and his wife, Susan, were also scheduled to speak at the event. Their daughter has epilespsy.
Also Tuesday, the vice president will speak at a $5,000-per-person Democratic Party fundraiser at Riva's restaurant.
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in 44 min ago
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club 41 min ago
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Illinois pension battle brewing after law passes
- Operation Santa answers kids' letters, delivers hope
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot