Brown will stay Cook Co. Clerk of the Circuit Court
March 20, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Incumbent Cook County Circuit Court Clerk Dorothy Brown has won a fourth term.
Brown won despite not having the support of Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle.
Strong name recognition may have helped Brown defeat 22nd Ward Alderman Ricardo Munoz. Munoz had the endorsement of Preckwinkle as well as The Chicago Tribune.
No Republicans have filed to run against Brown in the fall election.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 23 min ago
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot 36 min ago
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
23 min ago
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side...
10 min ago
- CTA Red Line reconstruction officially...
27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos