Mitt Romney expected at Winnetka dinner
May 15, 2012 (WINNETKA, Ill.) (WLS) -- Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is scheduled to attend a fundraiser Tuesday night in the Chicago area.
The dinner event will be hosted by Pat Ryan and his wife Shirley at their home in suburban Winnetka.
Campaign officials will not say when the fundraiser begins or who is on the guest list.
There are reports that 50 to 60 people will attend and the minimum donation is $25,000.
Romney will reportedly raise more than $2 million for his White House campaign.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in 37 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bensenville police shooting injures man 15 min ago
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos