Mitt Romney expected at Winnetka dinner
May 15, 2012 (WINNETKA, Ill.) (WLS) -- Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is scheduled to attend a fundraiser Tuesday night in the Chicago area.
The dinner event will be hosted by Pat Ryan and his wife Shirley at their home in suburban Winnetka.
Campaign officials will not say when the fundraiser begins or who is on the guest list.
There are reports that 50 to 60 people will attend and the minimum donation is $25,000.
Romney will reportedly raise more than $2 million for his White House campaign.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Fmr. student allegedly threatened Glenbard East H.S.
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos