Jane Lynch, Michelle Obama to headline Chicago fundraiser
June 20, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- First lady Michelle Obama heads home to the Windy City next Tuesday to team up with Dolton native and actress Jane Lynch for a campaign fundraiser.
The event "Lunch with the First Lady and Lynch" is the first of two fundraisers for Mrs. Obama that day and will be held at Fulton's on the River at 11 a.m. Tickets start at $250.
Later, the first lady is scheduled to attend a reception at Venue One on West Randolph Street. That event is being hosted by Gen44, the campaign's fundraising arm for young adults. Tickets range from $44 to $2,500.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 1 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: 2 males found dead in South Side residence
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park 38 min ago
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house 11 min ago
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches 44 min ago
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway 59 min ago
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake