Jane Lynch, Michelle Obama to headline Chicago fundraiser
June 20, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- First lady Michelle Obama heads home to the Windy City next Tuesday to team up with Dolton native and actress Jane Lynch for a campaign fundraiser.
The event "Lunch with the First Lady and Lynch" is the first of two fundraisers for Mrs. Obama that day and will be held at Fulton's on the River at 11 a.m. Tickets start at $250.
Later, the first lady is scheduled to attend a reception at Venue One on West Randolph Street. That event is being hosted by Gen44, the campaign's fundraising arm for young adults. Tickets range from $44 to $2,500.
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area
- Missing Michigan doctor's car found in Indiana
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Dixon to receive $9.2M restitution in Crundwell case
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Elkhart native killed in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
- Aurora pastor gets 12 years in prison
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates