Jane Lynch, Michelle Obama to headline Chicago fundraiser
June 20, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- First lady Michelle Obama heads home to the Windy City next Tuesday to team up with Dolton native and actress Jane Lynch for a campaign fundraiser.
The event "Lunch with the First Lady and Lynch" is the first of two fundraisers for Mrs. Obama that day and will be held at Fulton's on the River at 11 a.m. Tickets start at $250.
Later, the first lady is scheduled to attend a reception at Venue One on West Randolph Street. That event is being hosted by Gen44, the campaign's fundraising arm for young adults. Tickets range from $44 to $2,500.
- Teachers march to protest proposed school closings
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Police responding to 'flash mobs' near Michigan Avenue 20 min ago
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom
- Coast Guard reminding boaters of maritime safety
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin