Jane Lynch, Michelle Obama to headline Chicago fundraiser
June 20, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- First lady Michelle Obama heads home to the Windy City next Tuesday to team up with Dolton native and actress Jane Lynch for a campaign fundraiser.
The event "Lunch with the First Lady and Lynch" is the first of two fundraisers for Mrs. Obama that day and will be held at Fulton's on the River at 11 a.m. Tickets start at $250.
Later, the first lady is scheduled to attend a reception at Venue One on West Randolph Street. That event is being hosted by Gen44, the campaign's fundraising arm for young adults. Tickets range from $44 to $2,500.
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit 40 min ago
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
- Video: Tonight @ 10 PM: Extreme Bridal Makeovers 33 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Expanded World News tonight
- Old Orchard Mall shooting 'not a random act'
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- 3 dolphins pregnant at Brookfield Zoo
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24 18 min ago
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
18 min ago
- Can fortified homes be built to withstand...
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos