Investigators: Ex-Cook Co. official falsified documents
July 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A former Cook Co. official is under arrest in a case of forged files.
Brendolyn Hart-Glover, 42, of Chicago used to work for the Office of Employment Training.
In 2010, a government agency refused to reimburse $1.4 million for a scandal-plagued summer jobs program because dozens of supporting documents were missing.
So, investigators say Hart-Glover ordered employees to falsify documents. She was suspended last year but has denied any wrongdoing.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 38 min ago
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 17 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more 26 min ago
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer 55 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
17 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
38 min ago
- Trio of new distilleries open in Chicago
27 min ago