Sen. Mark Kirk keeps up via video
September 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Senator Mark Kirk is apparently keeping up with his legislative workload via video conferences.
The Highland Park Republican had a stroke in January.
His staff released a video of Kirk during rehab, and said the senator held video conferences with staff over comprehensive Iran sanctions during his treatment.
Kirk moved out of the Rehabilitation Institute Of Chicago in May -- but continues outpatient therapy there.
Kirk's spokesperson says the senator is also sending letters to the president calling for tougher Iran sanctions.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3 4 min ago
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 8 min ago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- Chicago FOP president suspended
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd 21 min ago
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
4 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket...
8 min ago