Sen. Mark Kirk keeps up via video
September 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Senator Mark Kirk is apparently keeping up with his legislative workload via video conferences.
The Highland Park Republican had a stroke in January.
His staff released a video of Kirk during rehab, and said the senator held video conferences with staff over comprehensive Iran sanctions during his treatment.
Kirk moved out of the Rehabilitation Institute Of Chicago in May -- but continues outpatient therapy there.
Kirk's spokesperson says the senator is also sending letters to the president calling for tougher Iran sanctions.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State 33 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL 30 min ago
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse 36 min ago
- $7 million shoplifting suspects face detention hearing 20 min ago
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death 6 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- California earthquake centered in Eureka measures 6.9 magnitude
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- 7 in :77