Durbin convenes Senate hearing on hate crimes
September 19, 2012 (WASHINGTON) (WLS) -- In the wake of the deadly shooting at a Sikh temple outside Milwaukee, Senator Dick Durbin has convened a Senate hearing on hate crimes and the potential threat of domestic extremism.
More than 150 religious and civil rights organizations called for the hearing after Wade Michael Page fatally shot six people and injured four others outside the Sikh temple in Oak Creek last month.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Flight delays, cancellations at O'Hare, Midway
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 2 bodies found in trunk of car in West Englewood
- How much money will be saved by school closures?
- Lombard man charged with threatening Glenbard East High School 33 min ago
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 50 injured when 4 school buses crash in Indiana 18 min ago
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos