Sources: Jackson, Jr. could return to Mayo
October 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Sources close to Congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr. have told ABC7 that there has been discussion about him returning to the mayo clinic for treatment.
Because reporters and photographers have been staking out his Washington, DC home, it has been hard for the congressman to get to his doctor appointments.
Earlier this week, he was photographed outside that home smoking a cigar.
Jackson took a leave of absence in June and has been treated for bipolar depression.
- Oklahoma tornadoes strike- again 3 min ago
- Church van crash kills 5 in Vandalia, Illinois
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- United Dreamliner 787 lands at O'Hare
- School closings march protests CPS consolidations
- Mixed reviews for Red Line Reconstruction rush hour
- GrubHub merges with NY-based Seamless North America 7 min ago
- Tinley Park man charged with carjacking ex-wife
- Burned body found inside Avondale dumpster
- Man accused of sexually assaulting, abusing teen girls
- 'Jammin' at the Zoo' concerts announced
- School shooting remembered 25 years later
- Photos: Eva Longoria on night of wardrobe malfunction
- Lunch Break
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos