Sources: Jackson, Jr. could return to Mayo
October 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Sources close to Congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr. have told ABC7 that there has been discussion about him returning to the mayo clinic for treatment.
Because reporters and photographers have been staking out his Washington, DC home, it has been hard for the congressman to get to his doctor appointments.
Earlier this week, he was photographed outside that home smoking a cigar.
Jackson took a leave of absence in June and has been treated for bipolar depression.
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy 50 min ago
- Temps dip to 18-year low, more snow on the way
- Evan Lysacek out of Sochi Games due to injury
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- SNAP: Reaction to Lakeview priest allegations not enough
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- Flossmoor fire injures woman 27 min ago
- Evanston attempted sex assault triggers alert 18 min ago
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- O'Hare yoga room opening 12 min ago
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- abcnews: Football player suspended for snowball fight 1 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
50 min ago