Sources: Jesse Jackson Jr. returning to Mayo Clinic
October 19, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. will be returning to the Mayo Clinic, according to sources close to the situation.
When Jackson Jr. will go has yet to be determined, sources say.
Jackson took a leave of absence in June and has been treated for bipolar depression.
Earlier this week, he was photographed outside his Washington D.C. home smoking a cigar.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant