Sen. Mark Kirk seen- but not heard - in campaign video
November 1, 2012 (WLS) -- Senator Mark Kirk is shown outside his Fort Sheridan, Ill., home in a video released by Republican Congressman Robert Dold's campaign.
Senator Kirk doesn't say anything, but he smiles and waves as Dold's campaign bus is shown in the background.
A release from the Dold campaign says the senator praised Dold for his bipartisanship. "In a bold move, Rep. Dold stood up and spoke out about the importance of keeping funding for Planned Parenthood when no other Republican in the House was brave enough to do so," Kirk said of Dold, according to the release.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 24 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Lawmakers say DCFS faces 'horrendous' challenges 15 min ago
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Miley Cyrus, 'Bangerz' tour stops in Chicago 43 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Set clocks ahead 1 hour for daylight savings
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD