Ballot order determined for 2nd Dist. Election
January 8, 2013 (SPRINGFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- In Springfield the ballot order for the crowded 2nd District Congressional race has been determined.
The Illinois State Board of Elections held a drawing on Tuesday.
Numbered balls were selected from a box.
On the Democratic side, the first candidate on the ballot will be Robin Kelly.
Second is Harvey businessman Clifford Eagleton followed by State Senator Napoleon Harris, State Senator Toi Hutchinson and Chicago Alderman Anthony Beale.
The Republican ballot begins with Lenny McAllister, followed by Reid Beverly, Paul McKinley, James Taylor and Eric Wallace.
The primary is on February 26.
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans