Ballot order determined for 2nd Dist. Election
January 8, 2013 (SPRINGFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- In Springfield the ballot order for the crowded 2nd District Congressional race has been determined.
The Illinois State Board of Elections held a drawing on Tuesday.
Numbered balls were selected from a box.
On the Democratic side, the first candidate on the ballot will be Robin Kelly.
Second is Harvey businessman Clifford Eagleton followed by State Senator Napoleon Harris, State Senator Toi Hutchinson and Chicago Alderman Anthony Beale.
The Republican ballot begins with Lenny McAllister, followed by Reid Beverly, Paul McKinley, James Taylor and Eric Wallace.
The primary is on February 26.
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Illinois Senate approves medical marijuana bill
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Karen Lewis re-elected head of Chicago Teachers Union
- Winning Mega Millions numbers announced
- CTA: Orange Line service resumes
- 4 men charged with murder of Chicago sailor in Bahamas
- New York City commuter trains collide in Connecticut
- Preckwinkle criticizes, questions CPS closures plan
- 2 rescued from capsized boat in Lake Michigan
- Thousands of area debit card users target of phishing calls
- 2 dead in Chicago Heights fire identified
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin