Ballot order determined for 2nd Dist. Election
January 8, 2013 (SPRINGFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- In Springfield the ballot order for the crowded 2nd District Congressional race has been determined.
The Illinois State Board of Elections held a drawing on Tuesday.
Numbered balls were selected from a box.
On the Democratic side, the first candidate on the ballot will be Robin Kelly.
Second is Harvey businessman Clifford Eagleton followed by State Senator Napoleon Harris, State Senator Toi Hutchinson and Chicago Alderman Anthony Beale.
The Republican ballot begins with Lenny McAllister, followed by Reid Beverly, Paul McKinley, James Taylor and Eric Wallace.
The primary is on February 26.
- 4 hospitalized, possibly children, after possible shooting 2 min ago
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout