Ballot order determined for 2nd Dist. Election
January 8, 2013 (SPRINGFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- In Springfield the ballot order for the crowded 2nd District Congressional race has been determined.
The Illinois State Board of Elections held a drawing on Tuesday.
Numbered balls were selected from a box.
On the Democratic side, the first candidate on the ballot will be Robin Kelly.
Second is Harvey businessman Clifford Eagleton followed by State Senator Napoleon Harris, State Senator Toi Hutchinson and Chicago Alderman Anthony Beale.
The Republican ballot begins with Lenny McAllister, followed by Reid Beverly, Paul McKinley, James Taylor and Eric Wallace.
The primary is on February 26.
- Snow, bitter cold to make for messy commute
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Crews battle large fire in unoccupied Skokie building
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- Derrick Smith wants case thrown out for being too 'vague'
- Santa visits cancer patient at Northwestern Hospital
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year