Applications accepted to replace Sandi Jackson as 7th Ward alderman
January 21, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Starting Monday, Chicago is accepting applications from candidates who want to become alderman of the city's 7th Ward, the seat vacated by Sandi Jackson.
Jackson resigned earlier in January, saying she needed to focus on her husband, former Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr.
He is being treated for bipolar disorder.
- Spring-like day followed by snow 35 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial 50 min ago
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket 37 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 24 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking 59 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 46 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Photos: Semi overturns, dumps beads on Tri-State
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
24 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
35 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
50 min ago