Jackson Jr. to appear in federal court this week
February 17, 2013 (WLS) -- Former Congressman Jessie Jackson junior will be in federal court this week, ABC7 has learned.
He has agreed to plead guilty to charges that he used $750,000 in campaign funds on personal luxuries.
His wife, former Alderman Sandi Jackson, has agreed to plead guilty to charges of filing false income tax returns.
- Snow falls as shoppers brave cold temps 59 min ago
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game 1 min ago
- ON DEMAND: ABC 7 Chicago's 'Heart and Soul'
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Illinois Tollway readies full fleet of snowplows
- Ice storm, sleet, deep freeze in Mid-Atlantic, East Coast areas
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- Oklahoma earthquake rattles state at magnitude 4.5
- Stranded hiker rescued from Tenn. waterfall ledge
- Kennedy Center Honors for Joel, MacLaine, Santana, Hancock,...
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
- Snow falls as shoppers brave cold temps
59 min ago
Jesse Jackson JR Archives
- Timeline: Jesse Jackson Jr.'s Leave of Absence / Resignation
- Sources: Jesse Jackson Jr. signs plea deal
- Plea deal could restore Jackson Jr's legal health
- Jackson Jr.'s final campaign disclosure records
- Jesse Jackson Jr. resigns from Congress
- Following the Jesse Jackson Jr. money trail
- Jackson Jr. says he's 'not well,' sees docs twice a day
- Report: Funds used to decorate Jackson home
- Report: Feds probing Jesse Jackson Jr.'s finances
- Jackson Jr.'s office: Treatment is for 'mood disorder'