Jackson Jr. to appear in federal court this week
February 17, 2013 (WLS) -- Former Congressman Jessie Jackson junior will be in federal court this week, ABC7 has learned.
He has agreed to plead guilty to charges that he used $750,000 in campaign funds on personal luxuries.
His wife, former Alderman Sandi Jackson, has agreed to plead guilty to charges of filing false income tax returns.
- Officer in good condition following police chase 45 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
Jesse Jackson JR Archives
- Timeline: Jesse Jackson Jr.'s Leave of Absence / Resignation
- Sources: Jesse Jackson Jr. signs plea deal
- Plea deal could restore Jackson Jr's legal health
- Jackson Jr.'s final campaign disclosure records
- Jesse Jackson Jr. resigns from Congress
- Following the Jesse Jackson Jr. money trail
- Jackson Jr. says he's 'not well,' sees docs twice a day
- Report: Funds used to decorate Jackson home
- Report: Feds probing Jesse Jackson Jr.'s finances
- Jackson Jr.'s office: Treatment is for 'mood disorder'