'Scandal' inspiration advising Jacksons
February 20, 2013 (WLS) -- A lawyer who serves as the inspiration for the ABC show Scandal escorted Jesse Jackson Junior into court Wednesday.
Her name on the show is Olivia Pope.
Her real name is Judy Smith and she's a crisis consultant who has been advising the Jacksons.
She has helped other famous people with problems including Monica Lewinsky and Michael Vick.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack 43 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night 46 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 31 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos