'Scandal' inspiration advising Jacksons
February 20, 2013 (WLS) -- A lawyer who serves as the inspiration for the ABC show Scandal escorted Jesse Jackson Junior into court Wednesday.
Her name on the show is Olivia Pope.
Her real name is Judy Smith and she's a crisis consultant who has been advising the Jacksons.
She has helped other famous people with problems including Monica Lewinsky and Michael Vick.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds