IL Republican Party Chairman Pat Brady to step down, reports say
May 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Pat Brady, the leader of the Illinois Republican Party, is expected to resign Tuesday.
ABC 7 news partner The Daily Herald reports Brady's resignation will be effective immediately. The newspaper cites sources that indicate Brady is stepping down for personal and political reasons.
Calls to Brady were not answered.
- 5 injured after truck crashes into grocery store 42 min ago
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd 3 min ago
- City: Kup statue not stolen, out for repairs 46 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Western closed St. Paul to Mofftt over weekend 6 min ago
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession 34 min ago
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake 4 min ago