Quinn, Madigan to meet Monday on pension crisis
June 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Governor Pat Quinn and Illinois House Speaker Michael Madigan will meet Monday to again try to address the state's pension crisis.
The governor had been trying to track Madigan down after he missed a legislative meeting on the matter here in Chicago earlier this week.
On Thursday, the ABC7 I-Team tracked mr. Madigan at his southwest side office -- but he did not stop for an interview.
The governor has called a special session in Springfield beginning June 19th.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 58 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 53 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Metra delays after man hit by train on NW Side 10 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 14 min ago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest 31 min ago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather 10 min ago
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 7 in :77
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park...
58 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
53 min ago