Quinn, Madigan to meet Monday on pension crisis
June 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Governor Pat Quinn and Illinois House Speaker Michael Madigan will meet Monday to again try to address the state's pension crisis.
The governor had been trying to track Madigan down after he missed a legislative meeting on the matter here in Chicago earlier this week.
On Thursday, the ABC7 I-Team tracked mr. Madigan at his southwest side office -- but he did not stop for an interview.
The governor has called a special session in Springfield beginning June 19th.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 57 min ago
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons 52 min ago
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos