Quinn, Madigan to meet Monday on pension crisis
June 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Governor Pat Quinn and Illinois House Speaker Michael Madigan will meet Monday to again try to address the state's pension crisis.
The governor had been trying to track Madigan down after he missed a legislative meeting on the matter here in Chicago earlier this week.
On Thursday, the ABC7 I-Team tracked mr. Madigan at his southwest side office -- but he did not stop for an interview.
The governor has called a special session in Springfield beginning June 19th.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 8 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits