Quinn, Madigan to meet Monday on pension crisis
June 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Governor Pat Quinn and Illinois House Speaker Michael Madigan will meet Monday to again try to address the state's pension crisis.
The governor had been trying to track Madigan down after he missed a legislative meeting on the matter here in Chicago earlier this week.
On Thursday, the ABC7 I-Team tracked mr. Madigan at his southwest side office -- but he did not stop for an interview.
The governor has called a special session in Springfield beginning June 19th.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos