Bill Brady launching campaign for Illinois governor
June 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Illinois Republican State Senator Bill Brady is launching another bid for Illinois governor.
Brady will kick off a campaign tour on Wednesday in Chicago.
Brady was the GOP nominee in 2010. In that race, he narrowly lost to Governor Pat Quinn.
Brady is the fourth Republican to announce his candidacy, joining State Senator Kirk Dillard, businessman Bruce Rauner, and State Treasurer Dan Rutherford.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State 30 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL 27 min ago
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse 33 min ago
- $7 million shoplifting suspects face detention hearing 17 min ago
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death 3 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- California earthquake centered in Eureka measures 6.9 magnitude
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- 7 in :77