Bill Brady launching campaign for Illinois governor
June 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Illinois Republican State Senator Bill Brady is launching another bid for Illinois governor.
Brady will kick off a campaign tour on Wednesday in Chicago.
Brady was the GOP nominee in 2010. In that race, he narrowly lost to Governor Pat Quinn.
Brady is the fourth Republican to announce his candidacy, joining State Senator Kirk Dillard, businessman Bruce Rauner, and State Treasurer Dan Rutherford.
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schiller Park teen arrested, suspected in 30 Park Ridge car...
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery 16 min ago
- Man accused in sex assault of pregnant ex-girlfriend
- Flight from O'Hare slides off STL taxiway
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- abcnews: Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos