Bill Brady launching campaign for Illinois governor
June 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Illinois Republican State Senator Bill Brady is launching another bid for Illinois governor.
Brady will kick off a campaign tour on Wednesday in Chicago.
Brady was the GOP nominee in 2010. In that race, he narrowly lost to Governor Pat Quinn.
Brady is the fourth Republican to announce his candidacy, joining State Senator Kirk Dillard, businessman Bruce Rauner, and State Treasurer Dan Rutherford.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas