House Ethics Committee investigating Peter Roskam
July 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The House Ethics Committee is investigating Peter Roskam, a U.S. congressman from Wheaton.
The reason the Ethics Committee opened the investigation is not known.
The committee's review does not say if an ethics violation occurred, and there is not supposed to be another announcement about the investigation until September.
Roskam is a Republican and in his fourth term in congress. ABC7 has made calls into his office for comment, but has not yet heard back.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night 42 min ago
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery 36 min ago
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home