Rod Blagojevich's wife Patti 'feeling hopeful' for appeal
December 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- As lawyers for Rod Blagojevich prepare to go to court to try and overturn his conviction, his wife Patti says she is feeling hopeful.
The former governor turned 57 in a Colorado prison on Tuesday. Patti Blagojevich says what he liked best was his daughter singing happy birthday to him on the phone.
This week also marks the fifth anniversary since Blagojevich was arrested at his home.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation